BloomTech Alumni Referral Program - Terms
Our alumni are valuable partners in building BloomTech's future and we want to make it even easier for you to recommend your friends, family members, and colleagues who you think would make great BloomTech learners! As a thank you, we are giving eligible BloomTech Alumni a reward of $1,000.00, limited to ten (10) paid referrals per Eligible alumni ("You").
BloomTech’s Alumni Referral Program (“Program”) runs from August 8, 2022, to August 31, 2022. To qualify for the program:
- Each alumni and referred learner must meet all of the eligibility requirements below.
- Eligible alumni must submit referrals through our Alumni Refer-a-Friend Form.
- Referred learners must also apply on or before September 10, 2022, to qualify and include the same email address of the referring eligible alumni during the application process to qualify.
To be eligible to refer applicants to BloomTech, you must:
- Be a BloomTech alumnus, i.e. a graduate
- May not reside in the state of New York
- Be current on your payment obligations to BloomTech, if applicable and in good standing
To be eligible to apply and attend BloomTech, referred prospective learners must:
- Be 18 years of age or older prior to the expected start date
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident or DACA recipient
- Have not been previously referred by another person through the Program or otherwise previously enrolled in BloomTech
- Enroll in a BloomTech Web Development, Backend Development, or Data Science program. Web3 enrollment is not eligible for this Program
- Select and agree to a tuition option and sign an enrollment agreement for the chosen program; and
- Successfully start the third sprint of the chosen BloomTech program on or before October 31, 2022
Referred applicants have the same admissions requirements and process as all other applicants. Payment options for referred learners are the same regardless of referral and depend on geography and personal circumstances. Referred learners who apply after September 10, 2022, will not be counted or qualify for purposes of this Program.
You will be notified of your referral bonus when an eligible learner that you have referred begins their third sprint, limited to ten (10) referrals. Eligible referrals may not be counted more than once. The last day to claim a reward is November 1, 2022.
You certify that names and contact information you provide are for individuals you know and have expressed interest in a BloomTech program. You further agree not to solicit individuals you do not know or recruit individuals, and that you are not acting as an agent of BloomTech in any capacity.
Payment is in the form of a check or other method chosen by BloomTech and is subject to the terms of this program and verification and will be provided to the Eligible alumni within thirty (30) days of the referred learner starting the third sprint of their chosen program. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions may apply. A Form 1099 may be issued and you will be responsible for any tax consequences of any reward.
As the exclusive means of initiating adversarial proceedings to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement (other than any proceeding commenced by either party seeking an injunction, a restraining order, or any other equitable remedy or a proceeding commenced by either party in small claims court), either party may demand that the dispute be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules available at www.adr.org. If AAA is completely unavailable, and if you and BloomTech cannot agree on a substitute, then either you or BloomTech may request that a court appoint a substitute. The rules in this arbitration agreement will be followed if there is disagreement between the agreement and the arbitration forum’s procedures. Judgment on any award rendered in any such arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This arbitration agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA). Any such arbitration must be conducted by one arbitrator. If the claim is for $25,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (1) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator or (2) through a non-personal appearance based telephone or virtual hearing.
YOU AND BLOOMTECH MAY EACH BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. CLAIMS OF TWO OR MORE PERSONS MAY NOT BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED IN THE SAME ARBITRATION UNLESS THEY ARISE FROM THE SAME TRANSACTION.
- You and BloomTech hereby waive your respective right to a trial by jury in any proceedings arising out of this agreement, your BloomTech tuition, or your payments to BloomTech.
- These legal terms do not affect rights that you may have based on the state you live in to bring a complaint with your state’s education regulatory bureau.
By participating you agree to be bound by these terms. These terms and the Program can be modified at any time for any reason without notice. For questions or additional information, please contact email@example.com.