The program is exempt from authorization under AS 14.48 because the program is online or distance delivered and does not have a physical presence in the state.
Annual report will be coming in December of 2022.
Governing Regulatory Bureau:
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
CA's School Performance Fact Sheets:
- 2017_2018 School Performance Fact Sheet - Full-Time Full Stack Web Development.pdf
- 2017_2018 School Performance Fact Sheet - Part-Time Full Stack Web Development.pdf
- 2017_2018 School Performance Fact Sheet - Full-Time Data Science.pdf
- 2017_2018 School Performance Fact Sheet - Part-Time Data Science.pdf
- 2018_2019 School Performance Fact Sheet - Enterprise Backend Development.pdf
If the complaint is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction after contacting and working with Lambda School the students residing in any of the below states may bring the complaint to the attention of their state’s governing regulatory bureau.
California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Phone number: 888. 370.7589
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). The school’s programs are approved by TWC.
The TWC-assigned school number is: S5473
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable. Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s website at http://texasworkforce.org/careerschoolstudents.
Mail: 101 East 15th Street, Room 226T, Austin, Texas 78778-0001
Phone: (512) 936-3100
Complaint forms: http://texasworkforce.org/careerschoolstudents
E-Mail form to: email@example.com